Friday, June 10, 2011

#7


Spent some time this week celebrating another birthday at our house! I know I say it every year on every birthday, but I can't believe I have a 7 year old! How can I be old enough to have a 7 year old =)!???? Seriously, 7 seems so much older than 6. All little girl she is now -- no more baby to hold onto -- none.

Ella Grace, my oldest darling, you are growing into such a sweet young lady. Here are 7 things that I love about you:

7. I love that you love to learn. You love reading and learning new things and there are times your brain seems too big for your head =)!

6. I love that you love your sisters. They are your best friends and you guys say it best -- "Williams' Sisters ROCK!"

5. I love that you love the foster kids that come to stay at our house. I know that sometimes it's hard, but your heart is big enough to understand God's plan for our family and I am amazed at your willingness to embrace that plan!

4. I love that you are a daddy's girl. Your daddy is one of your biggest fans and you adore him! Remember what I always tell you (find a man like him and marry him!!)!

3. I love your creativity! You are becoming quite the artist and creator of beautiful things!

2. I love that you love being with your mommy! I love spending time with you too!

1. I love that your heart is so sensitive to the Lord! I'm praying for the day that He'll win his pursuit of your heart and you'll step into His story!


Happy Birthday, Ella Grace!!! Can't wait to see what year #7 brings for us!
PS~~The amazing birthday shirt was made here!

No comments: