Thursday, July 15, 2010

Michigan -- Hawk Island

The girls are still talking about the "water park" in Michigan. It was really more of a splash pad, but it was the perfect size for our kids! They loved it and, I'm sure, will ask to visit again next summer.

(click image to enlarge)


My favorite pictures of the day are of my girls and their cousins:

I love how my niece, Alyssa is trying to protect Annabelle from getting the brunt of the splash!

This is Katie and Hailey (about 5 months apart) -- love Hailey's delighted face!

With this memory fresh in their minds, the girls are beside themselves with excitement to visit the new water park in our area. They earned free passes by participating in Summer Reading at our local library! Pictures from that trip (with my new waterproof camera!!) coming soon!!!

No comments: