Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day One

 First day of 2nd Grade!

 First day of Kindergarten!

They were both so excited this morning and walked confidently into their classrooms!  We are excited to be at Mountain View Elementary this year!  The girls are both in multi-age classrooms and we're really excited about this unique way to teach and learn!

Mom?  Well, I did fine ~ no tears!  However, I'm not sure Katie has gotten a word in edgewise in the past three years, so she's trying to catch up today!  I also don't know what to do with just one and a half kids.  I guess I have no more excuses for a messy house!  =)

Dad?  Started his first day as the new principal of Riverside Middle School.  I'm so proud of all his hard work over the past few weeks (and over the past few years to get to this point!)! 

Here's hoping that today is the beginning of a great year!

No comments: