Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Pants from My Happy Place

If you know me at all, you know my happy place involves a tape measure draped across my shoulders and a mouth full of straight pins. We've made it no secret that the past few days have been challenging, so I've spent a lot of time in my happy place.

These pants are part of the result. Ridiculous fabric, right? I mean a clown would wear this print. I LOVE THEM! The girls love them. They make us happy.

They're our happy pants.

Made in my happy place.

Now if my happy place would just organize itself!!

Want to know what else I've been working on?? Stay tuned for Halloween!

Okay, that last picture is a little embarrassing!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Mary Beth, where did you find the solid shirts with the ruffle? I've been looking for some. I have one with an "A" on it for Addison, that I bought at a one time sale, but can't seem to find anymore...

sarah said...

i love the pants :)
and your girls.
they are SO cute!!