Friday, September 10, 2010

Part 2: The Apple Festival

In keeping with tradition, we visited the NC Apple Festival once again this year!
These are so messy, but yummy (although, we promised ourselves we'd try something different next year!)!

Cheers!

The girls like to ride this train-like-thingie. It has something to do with flying, but I've never been able to figure it out . . . all I know is it's the only thing that's free!

It was neat to be able to chat for a second with the parents of the little girl seated with Ella Grace. She was adopted from China. They asked what made us decide to foster (yes, we have a new placement . . . a baby girl!) and my response was: "Uhhh, God." I truly couldn't come up with a better response. They were believers and shared that they'd experienced a similar "calling" to adopt their daughter.



I love that each person in God's story has a story that is so unique and beautiful!


No comments: