Saturday, September 11, 2010

Part 3: Triple Falls

On Monday, we loaded up the gang and headed to Triple Falls. It was a short but steep hike that all littles did splendidly on! The reward was a beatiful set of three waterfalls!

I'm always amazed at how outdoorsy my girls are. I'd like to think of myself as the outdoors type, but in reality, I'd probably pick the Holiday Inn over a tent pretty much anytime. I love that they appreciate the outdoors, though, and encourage them to soak in God's amazing artwork whenever I can -- even if it means tent camping!

Daddy let them get adventurous and walk through the river with their bare feet. They tell me the water was freezing and judging by the two spills Ella Grace took into the water, it was slippery too!

I think this may very well be the only picture in the past 6 years that I've taken with my children where we are all looking at the camera semi-smiling! Yes, that's our new placement riding in our Baby Bjorn. She also seems to be an outdoor girl ~ she did great and I'm pretty sure I got more of a workout than anyone else on the trail that day!

No comments: