Thursday, April 1, 2010

Catch Up...

It's Spring Break this week!
We're in Cincinnati, OH with Eric's family -- enjoying some down time!
It's naptime in our hotel room, so I thought I'd take a second to post all the things I've been meaning to post over the past few weeks.

Ella Grace and her kindergarten class participated with the entire kindergarten in a program a few weeks ago:


Annabelle's class had an Easter Egg hunt:



Following tradition, we brunched (oh, such good food!) and egg hunted with our favorite peeps -- our community group from church:



We participated in night three of Soccer Club! My favorite picture of the night -- "soccer sisters!" as they call themselves:


On a side note, I'm highly recommending Soccer Club! It's put on by the parks and rec and is a pretty cool program teaching kids the fundamentals of soccer. The "coaches" are high school students and each take a small group of players and work with them on skills like dribbling, passing, trapping, shooting, etc. We've enjoyed it!

Today we spent the day at the Cincinnati Zoo (thus four tired kiddos!)! It was a beautiful day to spend outside. Here are a few of my favorite shots:



Wow! If you hung with me through all of that, you're dedicated!

More pics of the rest of our time in Cinci to come, I'm sure!!
Until then...

No comments: